Bill holds a dual certification from both the Academy of Applied Personal Training Education and Hofstra University College for Continuing Education. A member of IDEA Health & Fitness Association.
Coached and condition trained athletes for over 18 years. Trained long distance runners (Was a sub-3hr. marathoner) Coached Saugerties SAA Biddy and Junior League Basketball Designed and directed several small group personal training programs for IXL.
● Band2Gether: Fitness for men and women
● JumpSchool: Improving young athlete's fitness levels
● CoreForce: An advanced resistance training program designed specifically for women
● WindJammers Express & Steel Fit: Cycling with a twist- open to men and women 55 years and older
●TeamFit Academy: kids 12-14
Bill's personal credo: There is a definite art to building a fit body. His vision is to instill confidence and pride in people.
● BFA and MFA from NYC School of Visual Arts
● Hofstra University College for Continuing Education
●Assistant Art Director for the Magazine Sports Illustrated
● Academy of Applied Personal Training Education (AAPTE) Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
Objective: Design a program that creates balance,stability and core strength
Vision: Instill confidence and pride