From our new workout reservation system and touch-free club check-in, to stringent cleaning and social distancing protocols - to support the health and safety of our club community. Be sure to reserve your workout in advance using our IXL app, to help us manage the number of people in club and allow time for an extra cleaning before and after your workout.
We've been busy, doing all we can to take care of our IXL member community and preparing for our club reopening. To make sure the gym is fresh, clean, and safe well beyond the COVID-19 pandemic, we've evolved our policies and procedures to meet or exceed CDC, Federal, State, and local recommendations.
Help keep your body and our community healthy by following all posted guidelines and these tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Respect a safe social distance from other members and team members; do not use benches or machines that are within someone else's workout radius
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you're unwell or if you've been exposed
If you have any concerns about exposure or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It's important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and wellness, and to be thoughtful of others around us. Workout at home with using our Virtual Workout Tab or go to our Youtube page